Mennonite preacher Benjamin Landis will be portrayed as part of a day of storytelling at the museum. Below is a schedule of the day’s events:
- 10:30 a.m.: “Meet the Schoolmarm” at One Room School House. Theme is “Stone Soup”
- 11 a.m.: “Learn about Thaddeus Stevens as a Boy” with Terry Webb, author, at the Country Store.
- 12 p.m.: “Irish Stories and Legends Set to Music,” with Karen Terri Ludwig, at the Firehouse.
- 1 p.m.: Repeat of “Meet the Schoolmarm.”
- 1:30 p.m.: “Meet Benjamin Landis —The First Landis To Settle in Landis Valley,” with Timothy Essig, museum educator, at Log Farm .
- 2 p.m.: Repeat of “Learn about Thaddeus Stevens as a Boy.”
- 3 p.m.: Repeat of “Irish Stories and Legends Set to Music.”
→ “Days of the Belsnickel” Lunch Tour Pennsylvania at the Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum Start with a video, then take a guided tour through the village, decked out Pennsylvania ...
→ Boehm's Chapel to feature 'Pennsylvania German Gravestones: Art and History in Stone' - LancasterOnline Historic Boehm’s Chapel will host ‘Pennsylvania German Gravestones: Art and History in Stone’ presented by Michael ...